EHR Speech Recognition Solution
Fluency Direct for Practices
An advanced front-end speech recognition solution that allows clinicians to conversationally create, edit, and sign clinical notes directly within EHR templates. Combines the power of Olympus Professional Dictation and M*Modal to create a complete speech recognition solution compatible with hundreds of EHR systems.
Fluency Direct™ Awarded Best in KLAS #1 out of 4 in Speech Recognition: Front-End EMR
Improve the quality, speed and accuracy of clinical documentation.
Reduce time spent documenting and increase time spent providing care.
Eliminate the cost and delay of transcription and qualify for higher reimbursement.
Increase EHR adoption and utilization to meet Meaningful Use standards.
Enhance efficiency and preserve workflows.
Leverage the experience of Olympus Professional Dictation and M*Modal – two leading names in medical dictation.
Capture the complete patient narrative
Out of the Gate Accuracy
Proprietary technology combines best-in-breed speech recognition with powerful Natural Language Understanding, allows physicians to speak in conversational tones, and improves accuracy over time.
Machine Based Learning
Superior speech recognition accuracy, driven by machine learning based on the collective voice profiles of over 200,000 clinicians, enables better documentation.
Integrated Speech Microphone
Olympus RM-4010P microphone, designed for speech recognition, delivers perfect results that are more accurate than ever.
Compatibility with 100s of EHR’s
- Fluency Direct for Practice seamlessly works with over 120 EHRs, including all major platforms, to meet the goals of faster user adoption. Compatible with Epic®, Cerner®, athenahealth®, MEDITECH®, Allscripts®, eClinicalWorks®, Greenway Health™, MEDHOST®, McKesson, and many more.
- With an automated install process, the system is designed to run in a number of different EHR, PC, thin client, and server architectures with limited IT resources required.
Speech enable all your PC’s
- Provides anytime, anywhere access via a single cloud-based trained speech profile that can be leveraged for front-end speech for a unified provider experience from any Windows-based device.
- Providers are able to dictate from multiple exam rooms, the office, or home with a single cloud-hosted voice profile.
Lower Cost of Ownership
Save your time and money
- Through the adoption of speech recognition, both the delay and expense of transcription can be eliminated and EHR investment can be more fully realized.
- Free continual and automatic updates beyond just bug-patching provide recognition enhancements and new features automatically.
Microsoft® Windows® 7 or higher Windows OS (7, 8, 8.1 and 10)
Processor: Intel Core 2 CPU, 2.0 GHz, 2GB recommended for Local Recognition
Microsoft® Internet Explorer Version 6 (SP1) or higher
.Net Framework 4.5
Access to fd-atl.mmodal.com:443 and fluencyupdate.mmodal.com:443
For dictation support into Java based applications JRE 1.7 u6 (32 bit) or higher needs to be installed on the computer before Fluency Direct is installed,